Asian American and Pacific Islander Faculty and Staff Association
The Asian American and Pacific Islander FSA supports Asian, Asian American, and Pacific Islander faculty and staff by sustaining a visible and supportive AAPI community, engaging in professional and social networking, and supporting leadership and career development and advancement.
We are a newly formed group and are currently developing our signature events and ways to get involved. For more information, please attend one of our meetings or contact a member of our leadership team.
Serve as liaisons between the AAPI FSA and the FSA Council.
- Som Mongtin, Assistant Director, Margaret Sloss Women’s Center, email@example.com
- Harrison W. Inefuku, Digital Scholarship and Initiatives and Scholarly Publishing Services Librarian, University Library, firstname.lastname@example.org
Social Action Chair
Works with University Administration to determine appropriate courses of action to address identified concerns of the AAPI FSA constituency.
- Der Vang, Multicultural Liaison Officer, College of Liberal Arts and Sciences, email@example.com
Events/Social Networking Chair
Coordinates events designed to cultivate social networks.
- Rachel Seale, Outreach Archivist, University Library, firstname.lastname@example.org
Provides programs and/or resources to support AAPI faculty and staff in promoting lifelong learning.
- Manali Sheth, Assistant Professor, School of Education, email@example.com