- About Us
- Faculty and Staff
- Community Building
- Conferences and Resources
- University Committees
- Request Appearance By Dr. Reginald Stewart
- Event Support Request
- Office of Equal Opportunity
- Archived Stories
- Principles of Community
Asian American and Pacific Islander Faculty and Staff Association
The Asian American and Pacific Islander FSA supports Asian, Asian American, and Pacific Islander faculty and staff by sustaining a visible and supportive AAPI community, engaging in professional and social networking, and supporting leadership and career development and advancement.
We are a newly formed group and are currently developing our signature events and ways to get involved. For more information, please attend one of our meetings or contact a member of our leadership team.
Serve as liaisons between the AAPI FSA and the FSA Council.
- Som Mongtin, Assistant Director, Margaret Sloss Women’s Center, email@example.com
- Harrison W. Inefuku, Digital Repository Coordinator (Librarian II), University Library, firstname.lastname@example.org
Social Action Chair
Works with University Administration to determine appropriate courses of action to address identified concerns of the AAPI FSA constituency.
- Der Vang, Multicultural Liaison Officer, College of Liberal Arts and Sciences, email@example.com
Events/Social Networking Chair
Coordinates events designed to cultivate social networks.
- Patti Poblete, Assistant Director, Writing and Media Center, firstname.lastname@example.org
Provides programs and/or resources to support AAPI faculty and staff in promoting lifelong learning.
- Manali Sheth, Assistant Professor, School of Education, email@example.com