- About Us
- Faculty and Staff
- Community Building
- Conferences and Resources
- University Committees
- Request Appearance By Dr. Reginald Stewart
- Event Support Request
- Office of Equal Opportunity
- Archived Stories
- Principles of Community
Student Service Units
- Student Counseling Services
- Resources for Students with Disabilities
- TRiO Programs at ISU
- Resources for Women
- Resources of the Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender Student Services Office
- Multicultural Student Affairs
- Sexual Assault Response Team (SART) - Department of Public Safety
- International Students and Scholars Office
- Veterans Center
Undergraduate Research Opportunities
- Research Experience in Molecular Biotechnology & Genomics
- College of Agriculture Summer Internship Program
- L.H. Baker Center for Bioinformatics & Biological Statistics
- Mathematics and Computing Research Experiences for Undergraduates
- Biological Materials and Processes Research Experience for Undergraduates
- Summer Program for Interdisciplinary Research and Education Emerging Interface Technologies (SPIRE-EIT) Research Experience for Undergraduates
- Program for Women in Science and Engineering
- National Science Foundation Engineering Research Center for Biorenewable Chemicals
Graduate Student Support
- Graduate Disability Assistantship Program (GDAP)
- Graduate Minority Assistantship Program (GMAP)
- Graduate College - Recruiting for graduate school and summer research programs for undergraduate students
- McNair Scholars Program
Undergraduate Scholarships for Diverse Populations includes links to information on student scholarships managed by units at Iowa State University. A searchable list is available online at the Office of Financial Aid. For more information, please call 515-294-2223.
External scholarship sources:
- American Chemical Society Scholars Program - African-American, Hispanic/Latino, or American Indian heritage
- American Institute of Certified Public Accounts - scholarships for minority accounting students. Applicant should be a full-time declared accounting major with a GPA of 3.3 or higher, a minority student with over 30 semester hours total, and 6 semester hours in accounting. Applicant should also be an AICPA Student Affiliate member.
- Lagrant Foundation Scholarships - Applicant must be a minority student among African American, Asian and Pacific Islander, Hispanic, or American Indian ethnic groups. Applicant must also be a full-time student at an accredited four year institution or a graduating high school senior planning to attend a four-year accredited institution.
- Microsoft Scholarships - General Scholarships, Women's Scholarships, Minority Scholarships, and Scholarships for Students with Disabilities.
- Truman D. Picard Scholarship Program- dedicated to the support of Native American students pursuing a higher education in Natural Resources.