Established in 2017 and awarded annually, Iowa State University's first-ever university-level inclusion award recognizes employees who have advanced the university’s mission of diversity, equity, and inclusion in ways that significantly impact the environment at Iowa State.
Selection is based on documentation of:
- Efforts that have significantly impacted diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) at Iowa State University.
- Exemplary performance and positive impact aligned with the university’s strategic plan, non-discrimination statement, and DEI goals/statements.
- Depth and breadth of impact on the organization.
- Collaboration with DEI-centered offices, DEI-focused committees, or individuals in the DEI ecosystem at Iowa State.
- Indication of nominee’s continuing commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion at Iowa State.
Complete information for nominators and their nominees can be found on the University Award website.