- Strategic Plan
- Lectures Program Diversity Speakers
- Academic Affairs Diversity and Inclusion Report (PDF 80KB)
New Opportunity for ISU faculty and P&S staff
University Award for Inclusive Excellence
Nominate deserving individuals for the newly-created University Award for Inclusive Excellence. This university award recognizes faculty and P&S staff for their commitment to inclusion initiatives at Iowa State University. Give recognition to individuals who have advanced the university’s mission of diversity, equity, and inclusion by nominating them today!
The award selection is currently under review. Link to award description
The spring issue of VISIONS for ISUAA members highlights diversity issues on campus. Because of the important topic involved, the full issue is available online now to all.
- Transforming Gender and Society Conference - April 1, 2017
- Workshop: Exploring Personal Identities in Higher Education
- Sustaining the Academic Pipeline
- Diversity and Inclusion staff will be at NCORE May 29-June 2, 2017
- Donate non-perishable food to the SHOP
In the News
- WHO TV interview: A Day Without a Woman
- KHOI Local Talk program: Latinas Speak Out on Immigration
- To diversify the landscape, diversify who works it
- KHOI Local Talk program: LGBTQ+ matters
- Archived stories
- ISU Ombuds Office - a confidential, independent, neutral resource for students, staff and faculty
- Self Care - JustJasmine is a public figure and a long-time advocate for social justice (read more)
- Anti-Racist Bystander Intervention – #againsthate
Professional Development Funding
The Women's and Diversity Grants Program is designed to support initiatives that will enrich the experiences of women and diverse faculty, staff and students at Iowa State University. Up to $50,000 in grant funding is available in support of women's and diversity initiatives for either one-time programming or as seed money to stimulate additional funding from other sources.